Personica provides the restaurant industry’s only comprehensive smart marketing platform, which helps clients maximize sales through integrated software and services. The company serves over 50,000 restaurants with its benchmarked solutions and best practices that address the key business challenges of guest acquisition, guest engagement, and silos of guest analytics.
At Personica, we live by a set of simple values to help us GRROW: “Growth Mindset, Responsible, Respect, Obsession for Customers, and Winning Attitude.”
The Head of Client Support leads all efforts in supporting Personica’s clients and their guests in technical, and administrative matters through multiple channels including email and phone. The Client Support Manger has supervision of and accountability for a team of professionals in the US, UK, and India including management, reporting, and development. The Head of Client Support sets and upholds standards of guest service through adherence to service levels, commitment to quality, and a drive for throughput and resolution.
What You’ll Do:
The Head of Client Support will act as a player/coach for the Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III client support organization by leading and participating in efforts to provide high quality, timely service and support to Personica’s clients. The Head of Client Support will liaise with the Accounts & Services team, engineering, finance, and other cross-departmental groups to advocate for Personica’s clients and ensure commitments are upheld. The Head of Client Support will create and maintain standard operating procedures, troubleshooting materials, and other policies to ensure Personica is delivering timely and effective resolutions to client needs and to encourage continuous improvement and development within the team.
As an integral member of the Operations/Customer Experience Team, the Head of Client Support assumes responsibility for providing high levels of customer support through email, phone, and other channels. This individual takes a very proactive approach to identifying recurring issues and enhancement requests then driving resolution through cross-departmental interaction.
- Define and execute the customer support strategy for Personica
- Champion customer experience through proactively identifying needs and advocating for resolution across product and engineering organizations as well as customer-facing interactions in the pre- and post-sale context
- Own end-to-end functions including:
- Inbound customer support and incident management through phone, web, email, SMS, and other new emerging media
- Operations and platform support including alerts monitoring, incident response, etc.
- Emerging services as introduced
- Create and drive strategic initiatives to continually improve support quality and reduce general operating expense of the support organization
- Identify, define, and implement Key Performance Indicators to support the continued enhancement of Personica’s customer experience
- Maintain accountability for Client Support Team’s overall performance including adherence to Service Level Agreements, resolution times, queue management, service quality, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert for other cross functional teams relating to technical needs and pre/post sale support
- Lead talent acquisition, team member development, and employee disciplinary efforts for global support organization with team members in US, UK, and India
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledgebase of operating procedures, troubleshooting steps, and training materials to aid in the continuous improvement of the Client Support Team